Cham Islands: Sea Walking and Snorkeling
Cham Islands: Sea Walking and Snorkeling Tour– “Sea-walk” is, simply and literally, walking under the sea. Not swimming, not diving, but walking. Visitors will have the chance to walk on the seabed and observe the colorful coral reefs and marine ecosystems in Cham Island Hoi An. It is very easy to do even though that you can not swimming. Soon as you hit the ocean floor there are hundreds of different size fish of all colors and then when you feed them even more. You don’t need to have diving skill. Cham Islands: Sea Walking and Snorkeling Tour will be your best experience in Vietnam
- 3 in 1: Sea Walking, Swimming and snorkeling.
- Explore marine life in Cham Island – the World Biosphere Reserve (Cu Lao Cham Marine Park).
- Experience Vietnamese wooden boat with free coffee.
- Seafood lunch
- 7.30 AM- 8.00 AM: pick up guests from hotels
- 8.10 AM: Depart for Cham Island by wooden boat
- 9.10 AM: Arrive at Hon Nhon beach to take part in the “ Sea Walking”, Swimming and snorkeling.
- 10h30: Seafood lunch. After lunch, guests can swim or just relax in the hammocks.
14h00: Return to the boat for the journey back to Hoi An.
- 15h00: Arrive your hotel
- Sea walk excursion lasts for 20 minutes, consisting of about 2-5 minutes of training.
- Pick up and drop off included
- Minimum age is 8 years. Below 8 years old: snorkeling only
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Non-swimmers and Non-Divers welcome.
- Video of your underwater experience is available to buy: 250.000 Vnd/memory card
- All visitors will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving.
- Tour may cancel last minute if the weather is bad. We will refund all money to you.
- Child 8-12 years-old: 50 USD/ 1 kid
- Child 5-7 years-old (Snorkeling only ): 30 USD. 50% set menu of an adult
- Child < 5 years old: Free, share seat and meal with parents.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An
- Entrance fee.
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment: mask, fins, snorkel
- Sea walking equipment: helmet, special shoes
- Sightseeing cruise
- Travel insurance
- Micro SD: 250,000 vnd/ 1 group
- Pick up at InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Son Tra Resort