Buffalo riding and Basket Boat Tour from DN
Cam Thanh village is a relic of the film revolutionary base during the war between US army and Hoi An people. You will be enthusiastically welcomed by the local people, they will lead you to rice field to ride on the back of your buffalo. Then we will visit the creeks in the water coconut woods by basket boats, you will be instructed to fish crabs and you will see the performances of rowing basket boats by the local rowers. Enjoy a home cook meal at local house.
- 8.15 AM/ 1.15 PM: Driver will pick up you from Da Nang hotel center
- 9.00 AM/ 2.00 PM: Meet our tour guide at our office in Hoi an and go to Cam thanh coconut village
- 9.45 AM/ 2.45 PM: Experience buffalo riding
- 10.15 AM/ 3.15 PM: Explore river life at Cam Thanh Coconut Village
- 10.30 AM/ 3.30 PM: Paddle through the water coconut forest on bamboo basket boats and watch a basket boat performance, go crab fishing, and make some souvenir animals from coconut leave
- 11.15 AM/ 4.15 PM: Enjoy light lunch at a local’s home
- 12.00 AM/ 5.00 PM: Depart for hotel by bike/ Electric van/ taxi. End of tour
- 12.30 PM/ 5.30 PM: Arrive hotel in Da Nang
- Pick up time: 8.15 AM/ 1.15 PM
- End time: 12.30 pm / 5.30 PM
- Duration: 4 hours
- Transportation: bicycle/ electric van . Children’s bicycle is available, 6 years and over. Bicycle with children’s seat is available as request.
- Vegetarian guests are welcome.
- Tour type: Group Tour
- Light Lunch/ Dinner: Fried Spring Rolls, Banana Flower Salad, Crispy Vietnamese Pancakes, and fruit
- If you take bicycle, please don’t wear short skirt as it is difficult to ride a bike
- Bring hats, sunblock and sunglasses
- Tour guide pick up you by Bicycle/ Motorbike/ Electric van/ Van (depend on
- quantity of your group)
Include: English speaking guide; Hotel pick up and drop off; buffalo riding , Bamboo basket boat riding, Life jackets, light meal , 01 bottle of water; Cam Thanh village entrance fee (30,000 VND/ 1 pax)
Exclude: Tips, pick up at Intercontinental and Son tra ResortNotes: – Activities should be co–ordinated by local guides – Booking tour 12 hours in advance. – Children from 4 to 11 years old reduced 50%