HOI AN LANTERN MAKING CLASS AND CITY TOUR FROM DA NANG
Hoi An is one of the oldest cities in South East Asia. During the 17th and 18th century Hoi An was a busy commercial port for the exchange of commodities between the West and the East. Hoi An half day tour will get you back to the 17th century exploring the local lifestyle, historical sights and enjoy delicacies of Hoi An.
The lanterns will take your notice at the first time coming to Hoi An by nights. For Hoi An people, they believe that hanging lanterns in front of their house will bring luck, happiness and wealth to the members family in the house. Do you want to make your own awesome handmade souvenir lantern?
Let ‘s join our Hoi An Lantern Making and city tour. No skill required. Just have fun.
For the beginning, we will take chance to taste the Vietnam traditional tea and enjoy the various flavor of tea during the lantern making lesson.
We provide the bamboo bars that form the basis of your creation, you do the rest. Your tutor will show you, from the first to last step, how to make your own Hoi An lantern to take home and show your friends. We offer many colors of silk so that you can choose which one of your favorites.
The other secret is that these lanterns are easy to fold down and put in a corner of bag. Take an original souvenir home with after the tour end.
- Pick up time: 8.00 AM- 8.15 AM. End time: 1.30 PM
- Duration: 5.5 hours
- Tour type: Group tour
- Minimum 2 pax per group
- Price: 37 USD/ adult. Kid 5- 9 years old: 27 USD
- Children (3- 4 years old) who want to make their own lanterns need to pay children rate
- You have option to explore Hoi An at night. No extra fee
- Return bus Hoi An to Da Nang: Option 1: 12.30 PM. Arrive Da Nang 1.15 PM- 1.30 PM. Pick up location: Green Heaven Hoi An Resort & Spa (21 La Hối, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
- Return bus Hoi An to Da Nang: Option 2: 8.30 PM. Arrive Da Nang 9.15 PM- 9.30 PM
- Pick up location: 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
- 8.00 AM- 8.15 AM: Pick up at Da Nang hotels center and transfer to Hoi An city
- 9.00 AM: Meet our tour guide at office 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam
- 9.15 AM: Visit Museum of Folk Culture
- 9.45 AM: Visit Old House of Tan Ky
- 10.15 AM: Japanese Covered Bridge
- 10.30 AM: Fukian Assembly Hall
- 10.45 AM: Art Craft Manufacturing Workshop
- 11.00 AM: Lantern making class
- 12.30 PM: Tour ends. Meet our driver at Green Heaven Hoi An Resort & Spa (21 La Hối, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam) and depart to Da Nang city. Tour ends.
- Option to explore Hoi An at night and return at 8.30 PM
- 8.30 PM: Meet driver at 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
- 9.15 PM- 9.30 PM: Hotel drop off
INCLUSION: Pick up and drop off service, English speaking tour guide; Lantern making class, Mineral water
EXCLUSION: Entrance fee 6 USD/ 1 pax (120,000 VND/ 1 pax); Lunch; Personal expenses & tips
Pick up Not available for hotels: InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Son Tra Resort & Spa; Citadines Blue Cove Danang, SeaShore Hotel – Apartment, Danang Golden Bay Hotel, Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, Hotels in Thanh Khe District. Pls come to our meeting point
Meet up time: 8.00 AM – 8.15 AM
At: 8 An Cu 6, Son Tra, Da Nang