Tired of the busy city of Da Nang modern city, you want to come to visit something new and unique. Let’s do Hoi An full day tour from Danang. It includes riding around Cam Thanh coconut village and exploring the local lifestyle, historical sights and enjoy delicacies of Hoi An.
Our guide will welcome you at your hotel in Da Nang and transfer to Canh Thanh Coconut village for your tour. Coming Cam Thanh village, you will have a chance to learn some traditional fishing techniques and how to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war.
Here, you will be enthusiastically welcomed by the local people, they will lead you to visit the creeks in the water coconut woods by basket boats, you will be instructed to fish crabs and you will see the performances of rowing basket boats by the local rowers.
In the afternoon, we head out for Hoi an city tour. Hoi an ancient town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century, its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site, we start our walking tour to explore the ancient city of Hoi An highlights with Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese Covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House.
- Departure time: 8.00 AM
- End time: 5.00 PM
- Transportation: van, bicycle, basket boat and walking
- Bring: hats, sunblock, and sunglasses
- Pick up and drop off : your hotel in Da Nang center
- If you want to wander around Hoi An after the tour ends, please told us in advance. Meeting point: our office in Hoi An: 567 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An. Please tell us pick up time for return way to Da Nang.
- If your hotels are located at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts and Son Tra Resort & Spa, please pay an extra fee.
- Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang by van
- Riding the water buffalo with a farmer on the field.
- Visit bamboo handicraft groundwork
- Learn to paddle bamboo basket boats from the local people. Watch bamboo basket boat performance, crab catching, boat racing
- Go back to have a snack and refreshment at the local people’s home
- Relax and transfer to Hoi an old town (by bikes)
- Visit Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese Covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House.
- Tour end, transfer back to Da Nang hotel by van
- Local English –speaking tour guide
- Transporation: bicycle and van
- Water, Bamboo basket boats and life jackets
- Lunch at local house
- Hoi An Entrance fee 6 USD/ 1 pax (120,000 VND/ 1 pax), Cam Thanh entrance fee 30,000 VND/ 1 pax