Danang has been developing incredibly fast in the past few years, becoming a thrilling mix of modernity and traditions. This tour reveals the fascinating history and spectacular beauty of this town. From the Marble Mountain offering breathtaking views, discover Hoi an heritage site.
- Pick up time: 3.30 PM. End time: 8.30 PM.
- Pick-up: Your hotel in Da Nang (center only)
- Drop- off location: Da Nang hotels (center only)
- Tour type: group tour
- We only provide FREE pick up for hotels located in the center.
- What to bring: sunscreen, wear hiking shoes
- 15h30: Pick you from hotels
- 16h00: Visit Marble Mountain and the Stone Carving Village.
- 17h30: Head to Hoian: visit the Fukian Assembly Hall, the Japanese Covered Bridge….
- 18h30: Walk around for shopping
- 19h00: Enjoy dinner at the local restaurant.
- 20h00-20h30: Return to Danang.
– English speaking tour guide
– Entrance fees
– Dinner: Enjoy Hoi An local specialty: Cao Lau noodle, fried wonton, white rose, seafood soup, baby-clam.
– Mineral water