Hoi An is one of the oldest cities in South East Asia. During the 17th and 18th century Hoi An was a busy commercial port for the exchange of commodities between the West and the East. Hoi An half day tour will get you back to the 17th century exploring the local lifestyle, historical sights and enjoy delicacies of Hoi An.
If you don’t want to join a big group tour, and have tight budget for private car, you come to the right place. Let’s try our shuttle bus for a fast, safe, cool and cheap option to Hoi An. The journey takes only 45 minutes. Direct transfer. No stopping on the way
- Enjoy the convenient and fast transfer service.
- Avoid taxi scam and No waiting time
- You can store your luggage and join the tour free mind
- Departure time: 8.00 AM/ 5.30 PM (from meeting point)
- Return time: 4.30 PM/ 8.30 PM (from Meeting point)
- This is shared transfer (you will meet other travelers)
- Child must be accompanied by an adult. Children over 4 years old are subject to adult rates. Children below 3 years old: share seats with parents
- Arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the shuttle bus departure and confirm your reservation before boarding
- Cancellation policy: 3 days in advance. The shuttle is non-endorsable, non-reroutable and non-refundable: less than 2 days
- The bus drop off location is the same place of the boarding place of your return trip
- Present the voucher to your tour guide/driver at the meeting venue on the tour