Are you looking for a cheap way to explore My Son sanctuary and Hoi an city in 1 day from Da Nang? Then, you’ve come to the right place!
My Son, considered being in the same league as some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites. My Son sanctuary was an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 12th centuries. This zone is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Hoi An Ancient Town and My Son Sanctuary with this one-day tour from Da Nang. Hoi An is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
Discover two World Heritage Sites in Central Coast Vietnam – Hoi An Ancient Town and My Son Sanctuary. Book this shared transfer service and let your professional driver navigate the fastest route to your destination.
- Convenient and comfortable shared bus transfer between Da Nang – My Son- Hoi An – Da Nang
- Visit 2 heritage sites in 1 day – cheapest option
- Enjoy a boat ride along the river
- Explore Hoi An at night
- Round trip transfers. Pick up and drop off included
- Select 1 of 2 different times for your return journey and choose the latter option if you intend on spending longer at the Hoi an heritage site
- Pick up time: 7.30 AM- 8.00 AM in Da Nang city
- Return bus Hoi An to Da Nang: 7.30 PM/ 8.30 PM
- Duration: 12 hours
- Distance: 120 km
- Kid: > 4 years old: pay adult ticket.
- Big bus, Maximum 40 pax
- Return meeting point (route Hoi An – Da Nang): Viet A Bank (Việt Á Chi Nhánh Hội An). Add: 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam. Google Map Link
- 7.30 AM- 8.00 AM: Our driver will pick up at Da Nang center hotels and head to meeting point in Hoi An
- 8.45 AM- 9.00 AM: Join a group from Hoi an city and depart to My Son
- 10:00 am arrival at My Son Sanctuary
- Explore My Son (2 hours)
- 12:15 PM: Meet driver at My Son entrance gate and depart to Hoi An city
- 12.30 PM: Leaving My Son Sanctuary, transfer to a local harbour, you will head back to Hoi An by boat
- 2.15 PM- 2.30 PM: Arrive Nguyen Hoang Harbour (Near Japanese Bridge).
- Free to explore Hoi An heritage site
- Option 1- Return time: 7.30 PM: Meet driver at Viet A Bank (Việt Á Chi Nhánh Hội An)
- Option 2- Return time: 8.30 PM: Meet driver at Viet A Bank (Việt Á Chi Nhánh Hội An) and depart to Da Nang city
- 8.00 PM- 8.30 PM: Hotel drop off
Include: Pick up and drop off service, transportation Da Nang- My son- Hoi An- Da Nang, boat trip, light lunch (vegetarian rice)
Exclude: My Son Entrance fee 150,000 VND, Hoi An entrance fee 120,000 VND/ 1 pax, tour guide, drinks, Tips
Pick up Not available for hotels: InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Son Tra Resort & Spa; Citadines Blue Cove Danang, SeaShore Hotel – Apartment, Danang Golden Bay Hotel, Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, Hotels in Thanh Khe District. Pls come to our meeting point
Meet up time: 8.00 AM
At: 8 An Cu 6, Son Tra, Da Nang
Things to note
- The vehicles are not wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Please arrive at the designated pick up spot 10 minutes in advance
- Free for children aged 0-4, as long as they do not occupy their own seats. Child seats are not available
- The price is applied to round trip. We don’t reduce money if you use one way
- The bus will pick you up about 7:30 – 8:00 AM depending on your hotel location. You should wait at reception (LOBBY) in time so we won’t miss you.
- The bus will always leave on time and no refunds will be given if you miss the bus and are unable to experience the activity
- Hoi An old town (Japanese Bridge) is within 5 minutes walking distance from Nguyen Hoang Harbour
- Requested information when booking: your full name, hotel name and address, phone number (Whatsapp/ kakao/ line/ wechat)
- Our big bus is not allow to park near Hoi An old town so please come to meeting point to meet driver
Photo by Toan Roma