Hoi An City Tour and Coffee Making Class
Take a step back in time on a walking tour in Hoi An Ancient Town – a UNESCO World Heritage site. Discover Hoi An with our half-day city tour to have an overview of Hoi An’s architecture, culture, and people’s lifestyle easily. Learning how to make all three different kinds of Vietnamese Coffee is an awesome experience. You will discover the culture and history of Vietnam’s coffee, make 3 famous type of Vietnamese coffee within 2 hours.
By simply participating in this Vietnamese coffee making class, you will get to see how professional baristas create delicious cups of coffee entire process to make the coffees. It is a hands-on experience making Vietnamese coffee class. This tour is not only suitable for coffee lovers but for travellers who wish to discover the history and culture of Vietnamese. Vietnamese Coffee Tasting and Making Class is perfect activity during rainy and hot days. If you are interested in a unique and exciting coffee experience look no further!
Photo by Toan Roma
- Visit all important landmark of Hoi An. See the unique combination of Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese architecture all over the town.
- Learn about the culture and history of Vietnam’s coffee. Hear the stories behind the popular cafés of Vietnam
- Understand what makes Vietnamese coffee so special and learn new and interesting roasting techniques
- Learn how to make all three different kinds of Vietnamese Coffee from passionate and experienced barista: black coffee, egg coffee and coconut coffee
- Departure time: 1.00 PM
- End time: 6.30 PM
- Duration: 5.5 hours
- Tour type: Group tour
- Minimum 2 pax, maximum 15 pax
- Please make sure you aren’t allergic to coffee/honey/dairy products/eggs
- 12.45 PM- 1.00 PM: Driver will pick up you from Da Nang city
- 1.30 PM: Meet tour guide at office in Hoi an city
- Have a cup of welcome tea and learn more about the history and the development of Vietnamese coffee industry
- Learn how to distinguish between 2 main Vietnamese coffee types: robusta and arabica
- Watch the process of roasting coffee
- Learn to make: Phin coffee; egg coffee; coconut coffee
- Enjoy the coffee and you will get a FREE gift from the barista
- 3:00 PM: Visit the Japanese bridge – the iconic architecture of Hoi An, Phuc Kien Assembly hall, and Tan Ki old house
- 5.30 PM: Tour ends
- 5.45 PM: Meet driver at Hoi An Historic Hotel 10 tran hung dao hoi an and depart to Da Nang city
- 6.30 PM: Arrive Da Nang city. Tour ends!
Photo by Toan Roma
Include: Pick up and Drop off service, English speaking tour guide, cookies, water, coffee making tools, Commentary and instruction from a passionate barista, Gift
Exclude: Tips, Entrance fee 120,000 vnd/ 1 pax
Pick up Not available for hotels: InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Son Tra Resort & Spa; Citadines Blue Cove Danang, SeaShore Hotel – Apartment, Danang Golden Bay Hotel, Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, Hotels in Thanh Khe District. Pls come to our meeting point
Meet up time: 1.00 PM
At: 8 An Cu 6, Son Tra, Da Nang