Hoi An city and Basket Boat half day tour from Da Nang
Tired of the busy city of Da Nang modern city, you want to come to visit something new and unique. Let’s do Hoi An full day tour from Danang. It includes riding around Cam Thanh coconut village and exploring the local lifestyle, historical sights and enjoy delicacies of Hoi An.
If you are looking for half day tour in Hoi An that is a combination of the old town and country side of Hoi An, Hoi An City and Coconut Basket Boat Tour is your best choice.
Hoi an ancient town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century, its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site, we start our walking tour to explore the ancient city of Hoi An highlights with Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese Covered Bridge. transfer to Canh Thanh Coconut village for your tour. Coming Cam Thanh village, you will have a chance to learn some traditional fishing techniques and how to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war. Here, you will be enthusiastically welcomed by the local people, they will lead you to visit the creeks in the water coconut woods by basket boats, you will be instructed to fish crabs and you will see the performances of rowing basket boats by the local rowers.
- Visit all important landmark of Hoi An. See the unique combination of Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese architecture all over the town.
- Learn about the history and culture of Vietnamese cuisine
- Great photo opportunities
- Experience basket boat at Cam Thanh Coconut village
- Try Vietnamese authentic food at local house.
- Pick up time: 7.00 AM. End time: 1.30 PM
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Transportation: van, walking
- Tour type: Group tour, minimum 2 pax
- Price: 47 USD/ adult. Kid 5- 9 years old: 37 USD
- Lunch menu: Fried Spring Rolls, Banana Flower Salad, Crispy Vietnamese Pancakes, and fruit
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered.
- Our tour runs every day, rain or shine
- Return bus Hoi An to Da Nang: Option 1: 12.30 PM . Arrive Da Nang 1.15 PM- 1.30PM.
- Return bus Hoi An to Da Nang: Option 2: 8.30 PM. Arrive Da Nang 9.15 PM- 9.30 PM
- Pick up location: 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
- 7.00 AM – 7.15 AM: Pick up at Da Nang hotels center and transfer to Hoi An city
- 8.00 AM: Meet our tour guide at office 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam
- 8.20 AM: Visit Museum of Folk Culture
- 8.45 AM: Visit Old House of Tan Ky
- 9.15 AM: Japanese Covered Bridge
- 9.30 AM: Fukian Assembly Hall
- 9.45 AM: Art Craft Manufacturing Workshop
- 10.30 AM: Transfer to Cam Thanh coconut village.
- 10.45 AM: Paddle through the water coconut forest on bamboo basket boats
- 11.00 AM: go crab fishing
- 11.30 AM: Enjoy local meal
- 12.30 PM: Tour ends and depart to Da Nang city
- 1.15 PM – 1.30 PM: Arrive Da Nang city. Tour ends
- Option to explore Hoi An at night and return at 8.30 PM
- 8.30 PM: Meet driver at 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
- 9.15 PM- 9.30 PM: Hotel drop off
Include: Pick up and drop off service, English speaking tour guide, 1 bottle of water, light lunch, Bamboo basket boat riding, Life jackets
Exclude: Entrance fee 120,000 VND, Tips and gratuities, VAT 10% Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Pick up Not available for hotels: InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Son Tra Resort & Spa; Citadines Blue Cove Danang, SeaShore Hotel – Apartment, Danang Golden Bay Hotel, Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, Hotels in Thanh Khe District. Pls come to our meeting point
Meet up time: 7.00 AM – 7.15 AM
At: 8 An Cu 6, Son Tra, Da Nang