Da Nang Seafood Trail
Da Nang Seafood Trail is a true culinary adventure along the beautiful west coast of Vietnam, allowing you to sample mouth-watering fresh seafood. You will explore some of the most spectacular coastal scenery Vietnam has to offer
Da Nang Seafood Trail focuses on fresh seafood and locals’ night life. You will not get it if you were just a tourist walking around by yourself. Our enthusiastic tour guides will show you best place to eat fresh seafood with Da Nang styles of eating as well as offer much insights to local life.
We will ride on Bach Dang Street, China Beach road, gazing at the beautiful bridges spanning the Han River. During the tour, you have a chance to try the light food which locals love to eat at night.
Highlights of Da Nang Seafood Trail
• Taste some of Da Nang ’s best seafood
• 5 tasting locations
• Explore the beauty of Da Nang at night
• Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
• Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
• Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
PRICE: 60 USD/ 1 pax
Child (Age 4 – 10): 50 USD/1 pax
Below 4 years old: FREE
Private tour option: pay extra 30%
Essential information for Da Nang Seafood Trail
• Departure time: 4.00 PM
• Finishing time: 8.00 PM
• Transportaion: Motorbike
• Pick up and drop off: your hotel in Da Nang city
• Duration: 4,0 – 4,5 hours
• Group size: 12 people maximum
• Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
• Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
What to bring when joining Da Nang Seafood Trail
• Suntan lotion.
• Hat or cap.
• Sun glasses
Our tour includes food samples of…
(Samples are subjected to change without notice)
1. Flower crab fried with tamarind (Ghe Rang Me)
2. Eel porridge (Chao Luon)
3. Nam O Raw Fish Salad (Goi Ca Nam O)
4. Many kind of snails
5. Vietnamese Baby Squid Fried with Fish Sauce (Muc Com Chien Mam)
6. BBQ Shrimp
7. Seafood Hotpot
Would you like to join our other tours in Da Nang?