Da Nang Food Tour by Motorbike
Da Nang food tour by motorbike focuses on street food which you would not get if you were just a tourist walking around by yourself. You will discover some hidden Da Nang streets at the back of our tour guides’ motorbikes. Our enthusiastic tour guides will show you best place to eat with Da Nang styles of eating as well as offer much insights to the street food than meets the eyes.
Da Nang Food Tour by Motorbike takes you off the beaten path to get a unique glimpse into daily life in this lovely city. During four hours, you’ll enjoy more than 8 dishes. We lead small group (up to 8) through real neighborhoods to indulge in Da Nang’s best foods at places. Each of our unique food tastings is combined with fun insights and anecdotes on food culture and local traditions.
Da Nang Food Tour by Motorbike is more than a food tour. Throughout the tour we will give your stomachs a little break to discover some unforgettable cultural & attractions that you otherwise would’ve missed. Enough food is served. Most participants will not need dinner after the tour. We recommend you eating a light breakfast or lunch before the tour.
- Departure time: 8.00 am/ 4 pm (summer time) and 2 pm for winter time
- Duration: 5 hours
- Transportation: MOTORBIKE (our tour guide will be your driver)
- Pick up and drop off location: your hotel in Da Nang center
Note: We would like to extra charge 5 usd/pax pick up fee for Fusion Maia resort, Crowne Plaza resort, Olalani Resort, Pullman Resort, Hyatt resort, Vinpearl Resort, Sandy beach resort, Ocean villa, Pulchar Resort, Naman retreat resort.
- Group size: 12 people maximum
- Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
PRICE: 45 USD/ 1 pax
Child (Age 4 – 10): 35 USD/1 pax
Below 4 years old: FREE
Private tour option: pay extra 30%
Highlights of Da Nang Food Tour by Motorbike
- 1 Guide 1 Guest. We are your drivers
- Taste some of Da Nang’s best street food
- 5 tasting locations, 8 delicious samples (enough for lunch/dinner)
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- You will be the pillion, experienced local rider will bring you around!
- Take the “Vietnam Food Challenge” – see if you have what it takes!
- Small-group tour of 8 participants ensures more personalized service
- Motorbike and helmet
- English speaking tour guide
- Food tastings and dinner
- Soft drink
- 1 Beer
Gratuities is not included but are highly appreciated
Would you like to join our food tours in Hoi An?