DA NANG WALKING FOOD TOUR
You are visiting or having plans to visit Da Nang city
You want somebody to take you around because you don’t know where to go and what to do there
You are a foodie and want to taste some local food and street food in Da Nang but don’t have any idea about what, where and how to get them.
You find traffic in Da Nang is a little bit crazy with a huge number of motorbikes which make you scared and you just want to walk around.
Luckily, you find us!
We are here to offer you the Da Nang Walking Food Tour which can help you discover Da Nang in an interesting and healthy way – walking and enjoy the best local food, street food around the city with our enthusiastic, funny and friendly guides. This is for whom who are not interesting in joining the traffic in Da Nang city with a motorbike.
Highlights: What can you get from our Da Nang Walking Food tour?
- Taste all unique local specialties food as well as street food of Da Nang
- 10 delicious samples
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- Learn Vietnamese
- Learn how to make some easy dishes
- Visit a local market
- Join tour in the morning: No need to have breakfast and enough for lunch
- Join tour in the afternoon: No need to have lunch and enough for dinner
- Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
- Duration: 4 hours
- Option 1: 8.00 AM -12.00 noon
- Option 2: 2.00 P.M – 6.00 P.M
- Option 3: 5.00 PM – 9.00 PM
- Transportation: walking and taxi
MEETING POINT: Your hotel in Da Nang city center
Extra- charge 20% pick- up fee for the hotels is so far from center: Fusion Maia, Crowne plaza, Olalani, Hyatt Regency, Vinpearl luxury, the Ocean villa, Montgomerie Link, Sandy resort, Intercontinental resort.
Group size: 12 people maximum
Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Adult: 42 USD/ 1 pax
- Child (Age 4 – 10): 29 USD/1 pax
- Below 4 years old: FREE
- Private tour option: pay extra 30%
What to bring
- Suntan lotion.
- Hat or cap.
- Sun glasses
English speaking guide
Food and Drink