Da Nang Sites and Bites Tour
(Da Nang Sites and Bites Tour)
Voted as Asia Top Travelers’ Choice Destination On The Rise in 2015 by Tripadvisor, Da Nang is a must for any travelers who visit Asia. To get to know more about Da Nang easily, many people choose a tour to join. However, there are so many tours from different agents which make you hard to come to a decision of choosing one. All look the same with same itineraries. That the reason why we are here to give you something different – Da Nang Sites and Bites Tour
Da Nang Sites and Bites Tour is designed to give you chances not only to visit top attractions of Da Nang but also to enjoy top delicious food typical of Da Nang. Join our tour, you not only discover a bustling, modern and beautiful city but also get to know more about Da Nang cuisine.
Our program for Da Nang Sites and Bites Tour
– Our guide picks you up at your hotel then we go for coffee to welcome a new day and get to know more about Vietnamese coffee culture.
– Visit Marble Mountains which is famous for its numerous grottoes, several Buddhist sanctuaries stone sculpture making and stone-cutting crafts.
– Cross the Thuan Phuoc bridge, have an overview of Da Nang from one of the most beautiful bridges of this city.
– Visit Linh Ung pagoda – the biggest pagoda in Da Nang with the statue of the Lady Buddha which is 67 meters in height.
– Back to the city, visit a local market to know more about the local life in Da Nang.
– Enjoy some famous local food in Da Nang such as bun cha ca, grilled cakes, banh xeo,…
– Go sightseeing around this beautiful city. End the tour.
Time: 8 a.m – 5 p.m
Price: 65 usd/ 1 pax (Motorbike option)
Price: from 59 USD/ 1 pax (Van option)
Car option price for Da nang Sites and Bites Tour as below
Pick-up from Hoi An:
4 seat car: 300.000 VND (15$)
7 seat car: 350.000 VND (17$)
16 seat car: 440.000 VND (21$)
(These rates only apply for whom join the tour)
– Hotel pick-up and return by motorbike
– Water, wet tissue
– English speaking tour guide
– Entrance fees
– Rain ponchos (if needed)
– Personal expenses