Da Nang Home Cooking Class
Da Nang Home Cooking Class is a perfect activity while traveling in Da Nang. We offer you more than simply a cooking class. This is a great opportunity to learn about Vietnamese cuisine and local culture. While you will tour a local market, organic vegetable garden, a great Vietnamese coffee, a fun cooking session, you can also get the warmth, hospitality and the atmosphere of a Vietnamese meal! We will make you feel like a home away from home. Da Nang cooking class is also a fun thing to do if you travel with kids. If you are not happy, we will refund money to you. Money back guarantees!
Note: All vegetarians are welcome at our Da Nang Home Cooking Class with vegan ingredients.
Detailed program for Da Nang Home Cooking Class
– You will be picked up by a local tour guide at your hotel in Da Nang center then go to a vegetable garden. Here, you can see farmers raising different aromatic plants and spices. All are used in the daily preparation of the regional dishes. After that, you can join the farmers in preparing the land and growing vegetables
– Next, we will go enjoy some Vietnamese coffee and learn about Vietnamese coffee culture.
– After that, we will visit a local market. Hectic markets filled with locals shopping for fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, spices. It’s a journey for the senses. You might also learn some tips of “bargaining” when shopping.
– At last, we will go to a local family’s house. You will begin your cooking lesson there. We will teach you how to cook Vietnamese food. Moreover, we will share with you valuable information in Vietnamese cultural cuisine.
– Lunch/ Dinner is of course cooked and enjoyed by you
Highlights in Da Nang Home Cooking Class:
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese cuisine
- Classes are completely hands-on. You will practice cooking with Vietnamese secret cooking techniques
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and local life
- Visit the colorful market and learn some Vietnamese ingredients.
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee at local coffee shop
- Visit vegetable gardens and practice as a Vietnamese farmer
- Small-group tour of 8 participants ensures more personalized service
Food List for Da Nang Home Cooking Class
1. Ram chien – Deep-fried spring rolls
2. Goi du du – Young Papaya Salad
3. Canh Ga Chien Mam – Fish sauce chicken wing
4. Canh Chua Ca – Sweet Sour Fish Soup
Note: Menu subject to change due to weather without prior notice
- Price: 39 USD/ adult
- Children from (5-10): 50% OFF
- Minimum: 2 pax/ trip
- Morning Tour: 8:00 -13:00
- Afternoon Tour: 14:00 – 19:00
- Tour type: Join Tour
- Private tour: Extra charge 40%
- Exclude drop off service
Pick up policy:
- Free pick up for all hotels in/near the city center.
- For hotels located far way from Da Nang center, extra charge for pick – up service depends on your hotel location (We will inform you in our emails)
- Extra charge 5 USD/ 1 pax will be applied for these hotels: Fusion Maia resort, Crowne Plaza resort, Olalani Resort, Pullman Resort, Hyatt resort, Vinpearl Resort, Sandy beach resort, Ocean villa, Pulchar Resort, Naman retreat resort, Son Tra resort and Spa, Melia Da Nang.
- Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang center (not drop off)
- Coffee/soft drink
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- All ingredients are included along with copies of the recipes in English.
- Drop off at your hotel (we will help you to call a taxi to get back if you want or provide drop-off service upon your request)
- Personal fee
- Note: All vegetarians are welcome with vegan ingredients.
- Shorter classes are available upon your request. A shorter class may include cooking part only or cooking part with a market tour or farming experience. Just please inform us what choice is the best for you 🙂
How to book this cooking class?
Please use the BOOK NOW button on top right of this post, or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Information needed to process your booking:
– Your name
– Your nationality
– Your hotel address and room number
– Your diet requirements
– Number of participants
Hotline:+84 97 612 89 77 or + 84 979 58 77 44
WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber:+84 97 612 89 77
If you comment on this post, it can not go to our email box sometimes. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Want to join a cooking class in Hoi An?
You are traveling to Da Nang in budget, check out Da Nang 3 days in budget