Snorkeling Cu Lao Cham Island Tour
(Snorkeling Cu Lao Cham Island Tour) – An adventure tour to Cu Lao Cham island to have more exploration of ecological site in small islands far away from Hoi An shore 18kms, you will have chance to see marvelous coral when having snorkeling and scuba diving as well as spending leisure time on beach, enjoy good climate and cool weather, admire the plentiful plants and marine animals. Travel with us to discover more of beautiful landscapes in Cu Lao Cham.
Highlights for Snorkeling Cu Lao Cham Island Tour
- Escape from the bustle of the city to the virgin Cham island with stunning beach and cool weather
- Learn about local life and culture of local fisherman living on the island
- Go snorkeling/swimming/scuba diving to see marvelous coral reef
- Spend leisure time on wonderful clear beach of Cham island.
Itinerary for Snorkeling Cu Lao Cham Island Tour
8.00 AM, pick up at your hotel in Hoi An/Da Nang and transfer to the pier in Cua Dai beach. Get on speed boat and depart to Cham Island (30 minutes). Water, coffee, and tea are available on board.
Arrive at Lang village of Cham island and our tour guide will help you understand more about Cham island with its history. Visit to the Marine Protected Area, the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, traditional fishing village and the local market.
Then get back on board and go swimming and snorkeling (or scuba diving available upon request) to see the coral reef and biology system of Cham islands. Then transfer to Bai Ong beach and have lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon you are free relaxing on the beach or go swimming. You can join basket boat or trek along the coast as well as discover the fishing villages nearby.
14.30 back to the pier and get on board to return the mainland. The driver awaits and transfers you back your hotel. End the tour at your hotel.
US$29/person (pick up from Hoi An)
US$32/person (pick up from Da Nang)
|No of pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|Price in USD/person||$125||$90||$56||$39|
Scuba diving option: Additional charge US$35/person
- Transfer to/from pier
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance & sightseeing fees
- Lunch with Vietnamese food and local seafood
- Snorkeling/scuba diving gears
- Insurance on board
- Drink water
- Beverage & other meals not specified,
- Personal expenses & tips,
- Travel insurance.
WHAT TO BRING: Prepare gloves, sun block, sunglasses, camera, sport shoes & clothes