Shuttle Bus to My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An city
Discover two World Heritage Sites in Central Coast Vietnam – Hoi An Ancient Town and My Son Sanctuary with this one-day tour from Da Nang. Hoi An is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site. And the temples of My Son Sanctuary is situated in the valley 2km wide, where each of the organizations offering international monarch Champa. My Son Sanctuary is considered one of the central temples of Hinduism in Southeast Asia and is the only legacy of this category in Vietnam.
ITINERARY for Shuttle Bus to My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An from Da Nang
- 12.30 PM: Pick up from the meeting point
- 2.00 PM: Arrive and Explore My Son
- 4.30 PM: Transfer back to Hoi An old town
- 5.30 PM: Arrive Hoi an, relax and explore Hoi An city at night
- 8.30 PM: Transfer back to Da Nang
- 9.15 PM: Arrive Da Nang meeting point
- Enjoy the convenient and fast transfer service.
- Avoid taxi scam and No waiting time
- You can store your luggage and join the tour free mind
- Departure time:12.30 PM (from meeting point)
- Return time: 9.15 PM
- This is shared transfer (you will meet other travelers)
- The child must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children over 4 years old are subject to adult rates. Children below 3 years old: share seats with parents
- Arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the shuttle bus departure and confirm your reservation before boarding
- Cancellation policy: 3 days in advance. The shuttle is non-endorsable, non-reroutable and non-refundable: less than 2 days
- The bus drop off location is the same place of the boarding place of your return trip
- Present the voucher to your tour guide/driver at the meeting venue on the tour