Hoi An Half Day Tour from Da Nang
(Hoi An Half Day Tour) – Hoi An is one of the oldest cities in South East Asia. During the 17th and 18th century Hoi An was a busy commercial port for the exchange of commodities between the West and the East. Hoi An half day tour will get you back to the 17th century exploring the local lifestyle, historical sights and enjoy delicacies of Hoi An.
ITINERARY FOR HOI AN DAY TOUR
9.00 AM, pick up at your hotel in Da Nang/Hoi An, head out for Hoi An town. Arrive in Hoi An – an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century, its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site, we start our walking tour to explore the ancient city of Hoi An highlights with Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese Covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House.
- Morning: 9.00 AM- 1.00 PM
- Afternoon: 2.00 PM – 6.00 PM.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pick up/ Drop off at Da Nang hotel center
- If you want to wander around Hoi An after the tour ends, please told us in advance. Meeting point: our office in Hoi An: 567 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An. Please tell us pick up time for return way to Da Nang.
- If your hotels are located at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts and Son Tra Resort & Spa, please pay an extra fee.
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based on your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Round Transfers
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee 6 USD/ 1 pax (120,000 VND/ 1 pax)
- Mineral water
- Beverage & other meals not specified,
- Personal expenses & tips,
- Travel insurance.