Hoi An Eco Cooking Class and Basket Boat Tour
Hoi An Eco Cooking Class and Basket Boat Tour
Vietnamese food is among the best and most healthy food in the world. No wonder there are a lot of people coming to Vietnam want to learn how to make Vietnamese food. How about you? Are you among those people? Eco cooking class and basket boat tour in Hoi An will be great for you when you not only learn to make some famous Vietnamese food but also have a chance to experience different activities at the coconut jungle in Hoi An: paddling basket boats, watching people catching fish using traditional way, etc.
While with Da Nang Home Cooking Class, you will experience farming work with locals and go to a local house in the city to cook, with Hoi An Eco Cooking Class, you will pass through the water coconut jungle on basket boats with a lot of fun to go to cook in a countryside area of Hoi An ancient town. If you are traveling in big groups, this cooking class is your perfect choice. See our program below:
Hoi An Eco Cooking Class and basket boat tour
With Hoi An Eco Cooking Class, you will pass through the water coconut jungle on basket boats with a lot of fun to go to cook in a countryside area of Hoi An ancient town. If you are traveling in big groups, this cooking class is your perfect choice. See our program below:
Program for Hoi An Eco Cooking Class and Basket Boat Tour:
- Go to market with our chef (around 1 hour), we will have a chance to see and experience the noise as well as contact directly to sellers here, you have some tips about “ bargain “ custom in Vietnam.
- Besides that, our chef will show the ingredients and its use which has in our lesson.
- Transfer to Cam Thanh village. Stop at nice & ancient cemetery, house built with water palm leaves by boat.
- Explore many beautiful views of Vietnam countryside; meet many warm-hearted local people.
- You will know how to ride a basket boat, join boat race competition. Moreover, the tour guide will show how to catch fish by rods and special net.
- Rowing basket boat through these small and beautiful channels, guest come to the inside of the water coco palm forest, see these coconut tree growing together.
- After the eco-trip, guest will stop at our restaurant and join in cooking class with our chef.
- The cooking class will take you 2 hours to finish, at that time, you will be shared how to cook food and valued information about Vietnam cooking style.
- Especially, guests will enjoy what you cooked. Take a rest and come back with our souvenirs.
Menu for Hoi An Eco Cooking Class and Basket Boat Tour
- Goi cuon – Fresh Rice Paper Salad Rolls with Pork and Shrimp with a Tangy Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce.
- Pho Bo cooked Ha Noi style– Beef rice noodle soup infused with beef bones, cinnamon, ginger and star anise.
- Mi Xao Hai San: Fried Noodles with seafood. Ingredients: Mustard green, prawn, squid or beef
- Banh Xeo – Crispy Vietnamese Crepes filled with pork and shrimp, bean sprouts and green onion. Served with lettuce leaves, fresh herbs and nuoc cham
Each dish is demonstrated first, then it’s YOUR turn to replicate at your individual cooking station and make your own delicious Vietnamese appetizer. Then on to the next appetizer or main.
Important information OF Hoi An Eco Cooking Class and Basket Boat Tour
- Morning tour: Pick up time: 8.15 AM- 8.30 AM
- Afternoon tour: Pick up time: 1.15 PM- 1.30 PM
- Duration: 5 hours
- Vegetarian Options Available upon request
- Pick up and drop off: your hotel
- Kid below 3 years old: free. Kid from 4- 8 years old: 22 USD
- Adult price: 35 USD/ 1 pax
This tour is in Hoi An. If you stay in Da Nang, please pay an extra fee for transfer from Da nang to Hoi an. Drop off: 567 Hai Ba Trung, Hoi An (our branch). Please wait at our office for eco cooking class.
Group 1- 4 pax: 12 USD/ 4 seat car/ 1 way
Group 5-6 pax: 15 USD/ 7 seat car/ 1 way
Group 7- 13 pax: 20 USD/ 16 seat car/ 1 way
Things to note for Hoi an Eco Cooking Class and Basket Boat Tour
Hats, Sunscreen, Umbrellas available on request.
Ice Tea, Bottled Water, and free-flow fresh Passion Fruit juice
English speaking tour guide.
A Fresh Fruit Platter will be served for Dessert
Recipes will be provided at the end of class for you to take home
EXCLUDE in Hoi An Eco Cooking Class and Basket Boat Tour
- Personal fee
If you prefer a home cooking class in Da Nang, check out Da Nang Home Cooking Class with Katie at Da Nang Home Cooking Class
Wonder what to do in Da Nang? This list is for you Best 24 things to do in Da Nang
What to eat in Da Nang? Top 26 food to eat in Da Nang