Hoi An Eco Cooking Class
Hoi An Eco Cooking Class
Vietnamese food is among the best and most healthy food in the world. No wonder there are a lot of people coming to Vietnam want to learn how to make Vietnamese food. How about you? Are you among those people? An eco cooking class in Hoi An will be great for you when you not only learn to make some famous Vietnamese food but also have a chance to experience different activities at the coconut jungle in Hoi An: paddling basket boats, watching people catching fish using traditional way, etc.
While with Da Nang Home Cooking Class, you will experience farming work with locals and go to a local house in the city to cook, with Hoi An Eco Cooking Class, you will pass through the water coconut jungle on basket boats with a lot of fun to go to cook in a countryside area of Hoi An ancient town. If you are traveling in big groups, this cooking class is your perfect choice. See our program below:
Program for Hoi An Eco Cooking Class:
- You will go to our meeting point in Hoi An: 567 Hai Ba Trung St., Hoi An (We also provide pick up service from your hotel in Da Nang depending on your hotel localtion. Please see transfer price below)
- Go to market with our chef (around 1 hour), we will have chance to see and experience the noise as well as contact directly to sellers here, you have some tips about “ bargain “ custom in Vietnam.
- Besides, our chef will show the ingredients and its use which available in our lesson.
- Transfer to Cam Thanh village. Stop at a nice & ancient cemetery, house built with water palm leaves by boat.
- Explore many beautiful views of Vietnam countryside; meet many warm-hearted local people.
- You will know how to ride a basket boat, join boat race competition. Moreover, tour guides will show how to catch fish by rods and special net.
- Rowing basket boat through these small and beautiful channels, guests go through the water coco palm forest, see these coconut tree growing together.
- After eco-trip, guest will stop at our restaurant and join in the cooking class with our chef.
- The cooking class will take you 2 hours to finish, at that time, you will be shared how to cook food and valued information about Vietnam cooking style.
- Especially, guests will enjoy what you cooked. Take a rest and come back with our souvenirs.
Private transfer service from Da Nang to Hoi An:
|Number of guests||1-3||4-6||7-13|
|Price (USD)/2 ways||30||35||50|
This is our menu for Hoi An Eco Cooking Class
- Goi cuon – Fresh Rice Paper Salad Rolls with Pork and Shrimp with a Tangy Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce.
- Nom hoa chuoi – Banana flower salad which is highlighted by the sweet shrimps and hot-tart play of chili and lime off the crisp rings of the banana flower
- Pho Bò (Beef Noodle)
- Banh Xeo – Crispy Vietnamese Crepes filled with pork and shrimp, bean sprouts and green onion. Served with lettuce leaves, fresh herbs and nuoc cham
Price: 35 USD/pax
- Vegetarian Options Available upon request.
- A Fresh Fruit Platter will be served for Dessert.
- Recipes will be provided at the end of class for you to take home.
INCLUDE in Hoi An Eco Cooking Class
- Taxi pickup at hotel:
– Morning tour: at 8:20 AM and return to Old Town about 2:00 PM
– Afternoon tour: at 13:20 PM and return to Old Town about 6:00 PM
- Hats, Sunscreen, Umbrellas available on request.
- Ice Tea, Bottled Water, and free-flow fresh Passion Fruit juice included in tour price.
- English speaking tour guide.
Tour runs everyday, minimum of 2 guests needed
EXCLUDE in Hoi An Eco Cooking Class
- Personal fee
If you prefer a home cooking class in Da Nang, check out Da Nang Home Cooking Class with Katie at Da Nang Home Cooking Class
Wonder what to do in Da Nang? This list is for you Best 24 things to do in Da Nang
What to eat in Da Nang? Top 26 food to eat in Da Nang