Hoi An Day Tour
(Hoi An Day Tour) – Hoi An is one of the oldest cites in South East Asia. During the 17th and 18th century Hoi An was a busy commercial port for the exchange of commodities between the West and the East. This day tour of Hoi An town will get you back to the 17th century exploring the local lifestyle, historical sights and enjoy delicacies of Hoi An.
ITINERARY FOR HOI AN DAY TOUR
9.00 AM, pick up at your hotel in Da Nang/Hoi An, head out for Hoi An town, stop on the way to visit the Marble Mountain and Stone carving village. Arrive in Hoi An – an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century, its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site, we start our walking tour to explore the ancient city of Hoi An highlights with Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House. Visit one of the lantern making workshops. Have lunch at restaurant.
Afternoon, time for walking around for shopping and have your clothes tailored.
– Relaxing on a “Xich Lo” (Rickshaw) ride through the opposite site of Hoi An River bank where you can take a panorama view of Hoi An town. Keep on the “Xich Lo” through the tiny lanes of Hoi An countryside, passing the fields of corn, sweet potatoes, beautiful local fruit-garden…
– Take a boat trip on Thu bon river to visit one of traditional craft villages of: Kim Bong wooden carving village, Thanh Ha potterry village, Cam Nam fishing village.
PRICE (per person):
|No of pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|From Da Nang||$59||$48||$36||$32|
|From Hoi An||$52||$43||$32||$28|
– Xich lo riding tour: $6/person
– Boat trip on Thu Bon River: up to the group size
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transportation by private a/c vehicle as specified in the itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance & sightseeing fees
- Lunch with Vietnamese food basic at local restaurant
- Mineral water
- Beverage & other meals not specified,
- Personal expenses & tips,
- Travel insurance.