Coconut Basket Boats Tour Hoi An
Cam Thanh village is a relic of the film revolutionary base during the war between US army and Hoi An people. Coming Cam Thanh village, you will have a chance to learn some traditional fishing techniques and how to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war.
Here, you will be enthusiastically welcomed by the local people, they will lead you to visit the creeks in the water coconut woods by basket boats, you will be instructed to fish crabs and you will see the performances of rowing basket boats by the local rowers.
- Tour guides pick visitors up at our office in Hoi An
- Take visitors to a village by bicycle or motorbike
- Riding the water buffalo with a farmer on the field.
- Visit bamboo handicraft groundwork.
- Explore the water coconut forest on VIET bamboo basket boats
- Learn to paddle bamboo basket boats from the local people.
- Watch bamboo basket boat performance, crab catching, boat racing
- Go back to have a snack and refreshment at the local people’s home
- Take visitors back to the hotel by bike and say goodbye
- Departure Time: 8.30 AM/ 1.30 PM
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: 567 Hai Ba Trung st, Son
Phong, Hoian, Quang Nam
- Tour type: Join Tour
- Transportation: bicycle, basket boat
- 1- 4 pax: 12 USD/ 4 seat car/ 1 way
- 5-6 pax: 15 USD/ 7 seat car/ 1 way
- 7- 14 pax: 20 USD/ 16 seat car/ 1 way
- Da Nang to Hoi an: 30 km (30- 40 minutes)